Thursday, January 15, 2009

Connelly Watched Bettany Bond With Son

Jennifer Connelly

They were playing, and had all the pillows and the d made a sort of obstacle course. The couple married in 2003 and last five years, son, Stellan. Actress JENNIFER CONNELLY knew was to be with PAUL BETTANY - because it has been linked with his timid son. She says Britain Harper Bazaar magazine, One of my earliest memories of Paul was hung with him in my trailer Kai, one day, during the shooting. And I remember at that age, Kai was very attached to me and came with me everywhere, so at some point, I said, I going to do next to make-up trailer. Want to come? And he said: No, I am going to stay here. The star met on Wimbledon actor on the set of 2001 film A Beautiful Mind and introduced him to her then four-year son Kai. And was seen Bettany effect on the boy confidence Connelly convinced he was the man for her. The two of them suffering only immediately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home